Monday, July 12, 2010




Can I just tell you how great our God is? What an awesome first day at mission vacation Bible school. I had 12 4 year old-Kindergarten children (9 boys and 3 girls).... God just keeps giving me boys!! I did manage to get a picture of the three girls sitting together, Mansi, Amie & Becca. Precious. I had two wonderful youth helpers that I am praising God for.... Ashton & Skylar - THANK YOU GIRLS.... The setting for our VBS in Hines Creek is so perfect for the Saddle Ridge Ranch theme. We are in the town's museum of old buildings and churches... notice the logs that the OLD SCHOOL HOUSE is made out of in my classroom.

It was snack time and rather than be outside where we were freezing.... we ate in our room. On Sunday we went up to set up our rooms and those old windows DO NOT OPEN so I was burning up.... I determined to be cool on Monday and BOY was I!! I have actually had the heat on in our house today... in JULY... can you imagine? I was so cold when I got home that I put on jeans, jacket and socks. Ray (poor thing) is out in this weather playing in his Monday night golf league... the wind is gusting to about 60 km.

Our verse today was from Psalms 139:14 "I am wonderfully made".... these are the cutest kids. I had two sets of twin boys.... lucky me...and they are all wonderfully made!

I will keep you posted and thanks for all the prayers. Thankful, Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment