Monday, July 26, 2010

NEW SONG FOR THE MONTH

In the movie "Fireproof" there was a song that touched my heart. It is "While I'm Waiting" (by John Waller) .... it seems that the Lord has us wait a lot.... look in His word and see how many times the word WAIT appears! It might surprise you. Anyway, I find myself waiting.... so enjoy the words and even look it up online and listen to it... I pray it will bless your heart too.... Hope

I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait I will move ahead, bold and confident Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting I will serve You While I'm waiting
I will worship While I'm waiting I will not faint I'll be running the race Even while I wait
I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it's not easy But faithfully, I will wait Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment